Packing and Storage Tips
- Where possible, dissemble large items – keeping any screws etc. in labelled bags.
- Use proper storage boxes that won't collapse.
- Wrap china and glassware piece by piece.
- Put the heaviest items at the bottom and pad out the corners and empty spaces.
- Fasten your load so that your packed possessions don’t topple or slide around.
- Put your personal items such as your handbags, wallets and keys in a single bag in the front of your vehicle
How to use your self storage space effectively
- Make sure you value your goods correctly to ensure you have adequate insurance cover.
- Decide if you want to have access to any of your goods. If so, put these aside and store them last. If you have a number of goods that you will need regular access to, then InnerSpaces have racking units that you can hire.
- Not all units are suitable for 24 or extended hour access. If you require this service we can happily supply you with the right unit.
- Unload your goods in the loading bay, and use the available trolleys to transport your goods to our unit. Do not overload the trolley, and stack safely.